||Sometimes it happens that appropriate language font is not installed on your phone so you need to check font on your phone for that language. For this purpose you have to access http://paninikeypad.com from your mobile and then click on Check Font button then a page will load on your mobile.
- If the corresponding characters show on your phone - then the font is present.
- If blank or square box - the font is not present.
- If Hindi is supported then Marathi is also supported
- If Bengali is supported then Assamese is also supported
- You can also test another phone by forwarding this message from your phone.
- It is not possible to install a font on most phones, make sure all Indian language fonts are present when you buy your phone next time.